Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Tigeroo

L.G. VOCABULARY: INTERESTING WORDS
S.O.S
I know what a noun is
I can describe nouns with an adjective
I know what precise detail is and can use it
I can use adjectives when adding precise detail
I can use a ‘list of three’ when listing adjectives

The Tigeroo
Rrooaarr this magnetic animal is the fierce animal living in South Africa.


My animal has black, red, yellow, orange and brown on its body.


It’s about 120 m high that is crazy!


Wait a second I bet you are wondering how it feels and what it eats. Well it is kind, caring, loving, sharing, happy and jumping animal. What does it eat?
Well it eats anything that is meat, grass, people, fish and Zebras Zebras are there favourite food.


So watch out when you go to Africa because it will be watching you...


From Rinoa Hawkins

3 comments:

  1. Hello Rinoa
    I liked the way how you put detail into your writing and told us where it lives and high it was.
    I liked the way you put magnetic into your hookin and what it eats.
    Next time you could tell us why it loves eating Zebras and whys its is their favourite food.
    From Leand

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rinoa i like the way you have said waching you and wach out and hock in next time you should. could tell us more about your story. next time you could tell us why it loves eats zeabras and its favourite food from allix

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Rinoa
    I like the way you descried the tigeroo
    for exaple it eats any meat,grass,people,fish and Zebra
    I like the way you were putting puntion in it
    for exaple So watch out when you go to Africa because it will be watching you
    next time you can use your L.G.s

    ReplyDelete