Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Tiglaer Story

L.G. ORGANISATION: ORGANISING MY IDEAS
S.O.S
I can group ideas that are the same together
I can follow the burger model
I can use paragraphs


The Tiglaer Story
This pacific creature has 4 eagle legs, 4 wings, a tiger body and tiger head do you know what it is well it is a Tiglaer.


The Tiglaer can attack anything any in  its path.
It is really scary and that's how I got my scar.

The Tiglaer can only be found under ground the area of Stratford, more specify it enjoys Stratford Primary School the best.
This animal eats a special food which is gold.
The Tiglaer is 10 feet tall it has 4 Eagle wings and 4 feet and it has black eyes.
It really creepy and if any person would go near the Tiglaer will get killed.

This Tiglaer can fly because of its 4 wings so not only do you have to watch underneath you, you also have to watch above you too.
By Tayler

2 comments:

  1. l like the way you talked about the anamail and you descrabed it perfect
    next time try to perciss words

    from you class room mate hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI TAYLER I LIKE THE YOU HAVE DONE IT HAS 4 LEGS AND THIS ANIMAL HAS .SPECIAL FOODMABAY YOU COUD TALK MORE ABOUT YOUR STORY AND I LIKE THE WAY YOU SAID DESCRABED IT. PERFECT
    FROM ALIX

    ReplyDelete