Sunday, November 15, 2015

Shaduf

L.G. VOCABULARY: INTERESTING WORDS
S.O.S
I know what a noun is
I can describe nouns with an adjective
I know what precise detail is and can use it
I can use adjectives when adding precise detail
I can use a ‘list of three’ when listing adjectives

Hi Stratford Primary.  Are you tired of always having to pay for water and always having to go to the water fountain for a drink? Well I am too. Hi I’m Rinoa, and I'm going to convince you why we should have a shaduf at Stratford Primary School.

Firstly, are you always thirsty when you’re in class doing so much work that you think your going to die from dehydration?  Well I’m going to tell you some examples of how we can save our water.  We can save our water by not going out to get a drink all the time and instead of always getting a drink at the water fountain we should bring a drink bottle to school.

Secondly, we deserve not to pay for our water, don’t we S.P.S?  We should be allowed to have free water. We’re kids and we don’t have jobs.  We need free water so we can stay hydrated. Mr Cripps shouldn’t have to spend so much money on something that should be free.

I have a solution. We have been learning about water technologies. One of these technologies is called a shaduf? A shaduf picks up water and transfers the water into a aqueduct. All that is needed is a river, some poles and brackets and a pipe to the school. Then we would have free water at S.P.S.
 
Lastly we are an amazing school so we deserve a Shaduf.  We can learn where our water comes from and the importance of water.

I hope I have convinced you to have a Shaduf at sps.shaduf.png

By Rinoa Hawkins.



1 comment:

  1. hi Rinoa i like love way that you done more detail wow.
    but you should do more event wow
    By Alix

    ReplyDelete