Sunday, November 15, 2015

My Lioturs

L.G. SENTENCE STRUCTURE: MAKE SURE MY SENTENCES MAKE SENSE
S.O.S
Re-read my work to myself
Does it sound right to me?
Does it sound right to my buddy?
I can write sentences of different lengths
I can write different types of sentences - simple, compound, complex

MY LIOTURS

Do you want know about the Lioturs? They are found on land and sea, they have an amazing feature on their back and love raw fish. This feature protects them from predators.


You  can find the lioturs in Canada’s oceans and forests they are not rare to find, you can also find them in Australia too.



The lioturs looks like a lion with a turtle backpack but the turtle shell is actually attached to his back and he has a long mane.  They have sharp claws like a knife.

The lioturs loves eating leafs, salads, raw fish and birds


That’s why I think this animal is the best.
By Michael  


3 comments:

  1. Hi Michael
    I like the way you have used ejictives in your writing.
    I like the way you have uused nouns in your writing for example lioturs.
    Next tiime you can use more ddetail about the lioturs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. l liked the way you said its the best anamal
    next time try not make the story perfect
    from hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is mlg kyle
    i like your punctuation,retoracall qusten
    and i like your amazing words
    next time put even more amazing words
    (ps)your good at writing;-)

    ReplyDelete