Sunday, November 15, 2015

Speeches

L.G.  
To use emotive or factual language to inform and entertain an audience.
S.O.S.  


  • One reason (why you think this)
  • Detail (to back up your reason)
  • Use Emotive words (such as careless, disgusted, must, have to) when talking to the audience.


Uniforms


UNIFORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So i  am  here  to  talk  to  you  about  uniforms. Hi  my  name  is  Charlize  and  I am  convincing  you  to  wear  uniforms  at  sps.                                       


Firstly uniforms  are  not  bad!!!   Uniforms  are  something  that  tells other  people  what  school  you  come  from.  Other people will see that you are wearing a SPS uniform and say “I see you are from Stratford Primary School”.  People won’t need to ask what school you are from, because they will see.  


Secondly has  someone  ever  came  up  to  you  and  said  what  school  do  you  come  from  well  someone  said  it  to  me  once. Who has  ever  worn  a  uniform  before  well  I have.  I loved it! I was able to represent the school when I wasn’t there.  I also found Mum wasn’t spending all her money on clothes!!!
I liked wearing a uniform and I think you will too!!!!


Lastly if  we  have  uniform at  sps they are really  comfortable  when  you get use to it.  I would know, as I have worn one before.  
You will forget that you never wore an uniform.  


I hope  I  have  convince  you  to  where  uniforms  at  sps  oh  and  just  remember   uniforms  are  not  bad.


By  Charlize

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Charlize.
    I like the way you started with capital letters in an enresting way.
    Example UNIFORMS!!!!!
    I like the way you said and just remember uniforms are not bad.
    From Aysha.

    ReplyDelete