Sunday, November 15, 2015

Amazing things about Giraffes

L.G. VOCABULARY: INTERESTING WORDS
S.O.S
I know what a noun is
I can describe nouns with an adjective
I know what precise detail is and can use it
I can use adjectives when adding precise detail
I can use a ‘list of three’ when listing adjectives


Giraffes
Amazing things about Giraffes.
Giraffes have yellowish skin with dark patches on them. These patches are different on every giraffe.
They also have tall legs, necks and arms and a short tail.
Giraffes are found in Africa in Sub-Saharan regions. Baby giraffes can run after 10 hours after they are born and adult giraffes can sleep 2 to 10 hours per day.
It’s amazing how big a giraffe is. Africans call giraffes a large African mammal. The last facts is giraffes really peaceful.
By Leand


2 comments:

  1. hi leand
    i like the way you used your learning goal`
    i like that you told us what it looks like
    next time you can add more describeing word
    from lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Leand.
    I like the way you used your learning goal.
    I like that you told us what it looks like.
    Next time you could add more detail.
    From,Aysha.

    ReplyDelete