Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tsunami

L.G. To write our stories using proper sentences.
S.O.S
Capital letter
One idea
Add detail to the idea
Full stop
Check - sentences makes sense
Check - Have I used my personal learning goal?

Personal L.G: Ideas and Detail
I can write an idea
I can add detail explains my idea further
I can add an example that explains my idea further. 




This is tsunami.
When tsunami happens the best thing to do is get out of its way.
The plates of the earth move like dislocating a bone and when the energy goes up gravity pulls it down making it go each other sides, or a volcano erupts under the water causing a Tsunami.
When you see a normal wave a tsunami is 100 feet or maybe 150 feet.
 Well this is tsunami means its a tsunami coming. 
By Kyle

2 comments:

  1. you have told me how high a tsunami that is rearly good
    you told me what causes a tsunmi wich is exorlint
    next step is to add detail an tell us who your audience
    from vili room 20

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the way you said to get out of its way
    i like the way you told the audince how tall it is
    next time add more detail
    from lara

    ReplyDelete