Friday, June 19, 2015

Tsunami

L.G. To write our stories using proper sentences.
S.O.S
Capital letter
One idea
Add detail to the idea
Full stop
Check - sentences makes sense
Check - Have I used my personal learning goal?


Personal L.G. Story Structure.
S.O.S
I can begin with a hook in.
I can end with a hook out
I can follow the burger model 
I can keep hooking the audience in. 




How do tsunamis happen?
Tsunamis are very powerful and very strong they can destroy anything like houses,
beaches and make clean water in rivers dirty.
Tsunamis are very huge they can level low buildings and cars.  When you see a tsunami the safest cause is to get out of it's way. Tsunami begins by a volcanic eruption or an earthquake under the sea.  The wave gets bigger and speeds up.   The tsunami destroys beaches and houses.  This is how a tsunami happens.
By Aysha.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way that you said you should get out of it's way.

    Lara rm14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aysha, I like the way you told me what a tsunami can do and how they are made and you told me to get out of it's way a good next step is ad more detail.
    Your story was great
    from Chloe

    ReplyDelete