Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Snowflake

L.G. To write our stories using proper sentences.
S.O.S
Capital letter
One idea
Add detail to the idea
Full stop
Check - sentences makes sense
Check - Have I used my personal learning goal?
  

Personal L.G. Story structure
S.O.S
I can begin with a hook in
I can end with a hook out
I can follow the burger model
I can keep hooking the audience in





The crystal white snowflake.
The snowflake was slowly falling from the dark grey sky. As i tried to grab the crystal white snowflake it melted in my hand. The snowflake was like a Christmas tree that was covered with white snow all over it with no green branches showing on it. I was asleep in my cozy,warm bed.its much better in your bed than outside in the freezing snowflake field.
By Aysha

3 comments:

  1. You have add lots of detail to your story.
    You have also used full stops and capital letters.
    Next time when your saying I in a sentence make it a capital letter.
    From Amy Vickers Room 20

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have hooked me in it makes me feel like I need to read more.
    I like how you have added detail to your idea.
    but I think that you need to work on your hook out.
    From Hannah Watkins Room20

    ReplyDelete
  3. l like the way that you desrade your snow flake story

    ReplyDelete