Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tsunami

L.G. To write our stories using proper sentences.
S.O.S
Capital letter
One idea
Add detail to the idea
Full stop
Check - sentences makes sense
Check - Have I used my personal learning goal?


Personal L.G. To add detail to my ideas.
S.O.S
Write one idea.

Add detail that explains the idea more.






How Tsunami are formed?


How do Tsunamis happen? The Tsunamis are born when a underwater eruption,earthquake or a submarine land slide underwater.  When the Tsunami is so powerful it breaks homes and kills lives.  That's how the tsunami forms.


By Tayler

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tayler
    I like your punctuation and how you described how tsunami is born.
    I like they way you used descriptive words like powerful and submarine.
    Next time you can talk about how fast it goes and add more detail.
    From Kyle.

    ReplyDelete