Sunday, November 15, 2015

Starfin

L.G. SENTENCE STRUCTURE: MAKE SURE MY SENTENCES MAKE SENSE
S.O.S
Re-read my work to myself
Does it sound right to me?
Does it sound right to my buddy?
I can write sentences of different lengths
I can write different types of sentences - simple, compound, complex

The Starfin
The Stafin looks like a whale but swims like a starfish. They eat fish, they swim very very fast and they live in New Zealand.  The Starfin is eight feet long and 2.5 metres wide. They have different patterns each time and they live the sea. 
The Starfin has no hair and it is    
This animal is interesting, next time you are swimming keep your eye out for it.


By Alix

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alix
    I like the way you told us how long the starfin is and how many metres wide the starfin is.
    I like the way you told us it has different patterns and it has no hair and it was interesting
    Next time you could tell us where in NewZealand does the starfin live
    From Leand

    ReplyDelete