Sunday, November 15, 2015

Pet Day

L.G.  
To use emotive or factual language to inform and entertain an audience.
S.O.S.  
  • One reason (why you think this)
  • Detail (to back up your reason)
  • Use Emotive words (such as careless, disgusted, must, have to) when talking to the audience.

MOOOOOOO MOOOOOO MOOOOOO, come on Emily you are doing soo well!!
Hi I am Jenna and I am going to convince you to have a pet day at SPS.  Now Emily you ask, she is my pet cow.  Pet day is when you train your pet, spend time with your pet and show your pet to your friends. 

Before pet day at school you need to train your pet.  The pets you can bring are puppies, dogs, cats, kittens, cows, calves, sheep, lambs and a lot more.  PET Day is AMAZING!!!
Did you know…. I trained my calf to be quiet when I said shhhhhhhhh.   I wish my sister learnt to be quiet when I said Shhhh. 
So you need to train your pet.

Secondly pet day makes you spend time with your pet.  Because you need to spend time with your pet to train and understand your pet. 

You know that we are always talking about our pets to the cat and in sharing time well now you show the class.  You would be able to bring your pets to school on pet day and show your friends.  How cool would that be….

So pet day will be the best day at school ever!!!!!!!!
I hope you believe that tooo and think we should have pet day at SPS


By Jenna

2 comments:

  1. l loved the way you said mooooooooooooooo! that was very cool.
    next time you can descabe more about what is your anamail like what can it do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenna
    I like the way you told us about pet day
    for example you train your pets and show them to your friends
    I like the way you trained your pet calf to be quiet
    foe example when you said shhhhh your pet calf became quiet
    Next time you could tell us when the pet day is here
    From leand

    ReplyDelete