Sunday, November 15, 2015

Amazing Giraffe

L.G. VOCABULARY: INTERESTING WORDS
S.O.S
I know what a noun is
I can describe nouns with an adjective
I know what precise detail is and can use it
I can use adjectives when adding precise detail
I can use a ‘list of three’ when listing adjectives

 This report story is all about the amazing giraffe.
A giraffe has a brown tanish yellow skin and has a tall neck. With a different patterns all over. Every giraffe has a different pattern.
These amazing animals a be found in Africa and at many zoos like Auckland.  They can drink a pool of water each day. A baby giraffe can run in 10 hours wow! 
It is amazing how tall giraffes are.

By Lara

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Lara.
    I liked the way you told us all about your giraffe facts.
    I like the the way you used your learning goal.
    From,Aysha.

    ReplyDelete