Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Rubbish

L.G.
  • to use emotive paragraph to persuade our bloggers.
  • Start every sentence with a capital letter and end with a full stop, ! or ?.
Personal L.G.
  • Story structure

  • I can begin with a hook in.
  • I can end with a hook out.
  • I can follow the burger model.
  • I can keep hooking the audience in.


Thursday 13 August.
Stop littering!
Stop trashing our community!
The most important reason is the rubbish can kill the animals.  Have you seen our community? WE NEED our community clean don’t you think?
So we should clean up right this instant, rubbish is everywhere. So stop littering.  It is spreading all over New Zealand we need our community clean forever and ever. Further more animals come on shore and die. 
So keep our community clean.
Keep our Stratford community clean.

Written by Aysha.



5 comments:

  1. hey really good that hooked me right in
    from hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that you used the right punuashon i like that you hooked me in next time don,t use community as much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your story because you keep me hooked in and hook me out.
    What I did like about it, you used capital letters and at e very end of a sentence WOW!
    Next time you can work on use more of ! ? that is probably that is most that you need to work on.
    From Hannah Watkins Room 20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how you have hooked me in and out.
      what I did like about your story is, that you have added full stops at every sentence WOW!!! Next time you could add more of !? that's all.
      From Hannah Room 20.

      Delete