Monday, April 10, 2017

Camryn's Lion

Learning goal: To describe what you are without using the word.
S.O.S. FS/CL (place names, names)
Punctuation ? ,
Precise words
Date
Hook in
Main Body
Hook out
Adjectives
Show not tell
Lion
I am a vicious animal. As I stalk my prey I can hear my heart pounding so crazy…


My favourite food is meat. I walk slowly over to my prey without him/her noticing. I sound like a animal yawning so loudly that you can’t hear your own talk.


I have a really really fluffy mane. It looks like a blanket that is warm to cuddle down under it. My face looks so vicious that you wouldn’t want to go near that animal for the rest of your whole life…..

If you see this animal in your life please I’m giving you a warning never ever go near that animal please…


From Camryn Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment