Thursday, October 27, 2016

You must show Manaakitangi!

L.G. I can write about my ideas
S.O.S I can write an idea.
I can add detail to explain my idea. I can add an example that explains my idea more.

Manaakitanga is legendary and that everyone should show it, hi my name is Jahliyah and i'm here to tell you all about Manaakitanga.


Firstly when you show manaakitanga to someone they'll show manaakitanga back to you for example you could look after juniors help teachers and respect everyone around you especially yourself.   You can ask someone to play with you.  


Secondly when you’re at home manaakitanga still has to be to be shown, like you have to listen to your mum be nice to your brother or sister and listen to the rules.



At school you need to show manaakitanga like help little kids when they are lost take care of little kids and respect your teacher and all the others.

1 comment:

  1. Hi i like the way you hilitd Manaakitanga.
    I like the way you add detal to your ider.
    Next time you add moor.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete