Tuesday, June 7, 2016

McKenna's Running Man Challenge Writing

The running man challenge


I roll the dice and the music started. I waited 1   2   3   4.
I jumped up and started rocking the place out.  I watched the children dancing like crazy. I can feel my heart beating. Am I going to be embarrassed. I felt amazing because what kind of teacher would let us dance crazy! I can hear my friends saying party in the house. I thought the running man challenge was funny.
I was in the running man challenge.


By McKenna

1 comment:

  1. i like the way you have used a lot of detail i also like the way you have used your start i waited 1234 i jumped up and started rocking the place.
    i liked for an example: Am i going to be embarrassed.
    i like how you have used wow words to your story
    N.S. first middle and end to end your story.
    From camryn.

    ReplyDelete