Sunday, November 15, 2015

Crocger

L.G. SENTENCE STRUCTURE: MAKE SURE MY SENTENCES MAKE SENSE
S.O.S
Re-read my work to myself
Does it sound right to me?
Does it sound right to my buddy?
I can write sentences of different lengths
I can write different types of sentences - simple, compound, complex
Crocger
ROAR!!!
He has 7 scales on his back, it is like a crocodile…
Thats right it is a Crocger.

Crocger lives near a desert but also like living in the forest area.
They like living in Africa and Australia because that's where they can catch their food so they can eat it.

They have lots of legs, 8 legs. They have a fat nose and four orange legs and four green legs. These extra legs are helpful for running, as they can run faster. They are five metres long and they have small feet to help them climb up small rocks.

They eat meat, deer, fish, birds and sometimes plants.  They can yell like a loud tiger for up to three miles.

Cocgers are amazing creatures but you need to watch out for them, as they can creep up without you knowing.


By Hayley Storer

3 comments:

  1. Hello Hayley
    I like they way you have used good precise words for example creature, forest and eight legs.
    I adore your story because it kept me hooked in by using emotive language for example 'you need to watch out'
    Next time you could add more detail for example add more about the body of your animal and why they can yell loud.
    From Room 14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hayley
    I like they way you have used good precise words for example creature, forest and eight legs.
    I adore your story because it kept me hooked in by using emotive language for example 'you need to watch out'
    Next time you could add more detail for example add more about the body of your animal and why they can yell loud.
    From Room 14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Hayley.
    I like the way you said what it eats.
    Example it eats deer,fish,birds and sometimes plants.
    I like the way you started with capital letters in an entresting way.
    Example ROAR!!!!!
    Next time you could add more detail for example add more detail about the body.
    from Aysha.

    ReplyDelete